2019 Chevrolet Silverado MD Work Truck
New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado MD Work Truck
- Model Code: CC56403
- Engine: Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/402
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: RWD
- Ext. Color: Summit White
- Int. Color: Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents
- Mileage: 5
- Stock #: 17797
- VIN 1HTKHPVH5KH851274
Tires: Front 225/70R19.5G Highway Blackwall Goodyear,Tires: Rear 225/70R19.5G Highway Blackwall Hankook,Tires: Rear 225/70R19.5G Highway Blackwall Goodyear,Wheels: 19.5" x 6.75" Black Painted Hub Piloted Steel w/8-Holes,Rear Exit Exhaust System,65 Gallon Total Front & Rear Fuel Tank,Black Power-Adjustable Heated Outside Vertical Trailering Mirrors,Single-Zone Air Conditioning,Power Windows w/Driver Express Up & Down,Body Color Painted Front Fender Extension,4.10 Rear Axle Ratio,Power Take-Off Engine Control Provisions,Integrated Trailer Brake Controller,Frontal Passenger-Side Airbag Deactivation Switch,Air Conditioning,Voltmeter,ABS brakes,Delay-off headlights,Driver door bin,Dual front impact airbags,Front reading lights,Fully automatic headlights,Occupant sensing airbag,Overhead console,Passenger cancellable airbag,Passenger door bin,Passenger vanity mirror,Power steering,Speed control,Tilt steering wheel,Trip computer,Variably intermittent wipers,Dual rear wheels,Front Center Armrest w/Storage,Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink,Tachometer, DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS VINYL SEAT TRIM, WHEELS 19.5" X 6.75" STEEL BLACK PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED (STD), MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp, AUDIO SYSTEM 4.2" DIAGONAL COLOR DISPLAY AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (STD), SUMMIT WHITE, ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb-ft torque @ 1600 rpm (STD), REAR SUSPENSION 11 000 (4 990 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE (STD), TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED, FRONT SUSPENSION 6 000 LBS.(2 722 KG) MULTI-LEAF INCLUDES SHOCK ABSORBERS, LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT, FUEL TANK FRONT AND REAR 65 GALLON TOTAL, REAR AXLE 10 000 LB. (4 536 KG) DANA SPICER S14-110 SINGLE REDUCTION, FRONT AXLE 6 000 LBS. DANA SPICER D800-N "I"-BEAM NON-DRIVING, WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment, SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD), RUGGED DUTY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1700RDS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Rugged Duty Series 19.5K GVW & 26K GCW Max., POWER TAKE OFF ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS, TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME., WINDOWS POWER WITH DRIVER EXPRESS UP AND DOWN AND EXPRESS DOWN ON ALL OTHER WINDOWS, SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD), FRONT FENDER EXTENSION PAINTED BODY COLOR, PAINT SOLID, WHEELBASE 165" (419.1 CM) 84" CA, REAR AXLE 4.10 RATIO Max road speed: 79 MPH, TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL GOODYEAR Max Axle Load: 7 940 lbs., AIR CONDITIONING SINGLE-ZONE (STD), GVWR 16 000 LBS. (7257 KG), EXHAUST SYSTEM REAR EXIT, TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL GOODYEAR Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs., 26 000 LBS. GCWR (11 793 KG), Turbocharged, Locking/Limited Slip Differential, Rear Wheel Drive, Power Steering, ABS, Steel Wheels, Running Boards/Side Steps, AM/FM Stereo, MP3 Player, Auxiliary Audio Input, Split Bench Seat, Driver Adjustable Lumbar, A/C, Vinyl Seats, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Daytime Running Lights, Automatic Headlights, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Door locks, power
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Seat trim, vinyl
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Audio system, 4.2" diagonal color display AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Requires (AE7) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat. Not available with (UE1) OnStar or (U2K) SiriusXM Radio.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Interior trim, Jet Black/Dark Ash (Required and only available with (H2Q/H2R) Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, vinyl
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display, provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- SiriusXM, delete
- Seat Belt, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Door handles, Black
- Spare tire delete
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Assist steps
- Grille, base, molded in color, Black
- Wheel, spare delete
- Tail lamp provisions, located outside of frame (Will be installed with (F0C) 49" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (FQT, ED9, ER2, ED5, FNV or EM1) and rear mechanical suspension (FU7, GR3 or GR4). Will be required with (F0D) 63" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED9, ER2, ED5 or EM1) and rear air suspension (GP1, GP8 or G40). Will be required with (F0D) 63" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED9, ER2, ED5 or EM1) and rear mechanical suspension (FU7, GR3 or GR4) and (JL1) trailer brake controller. Will be required with (F0K) 91" axle to end of frame and (FPN) 231" wheelbase. Will be required with (F0I) 75" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED5, EQB, ER2 or FRP) and (JL1) trailer brake controller. Will be required with (F0G) 83" axle to end of frame, (FBC) 243" wheelbase and (JL1) trailer brake controller.)
- Antenna, fixed mast
- Grille guard screen, insect protection (mounted behind grille)
- Tires, rear 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Hankook Max Axle Load: 15,000 lbs.
- Bumper, front, Black
- Front fender extension, mold-in-color Black (Not available with (FNP) Body color front fender extension.)
- Lamps, rear, stop/turn/backup (1-piece assembly) with license plate light
- Tires, front 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Hankook Max Axle Load: 7,940 lbs.
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6.75", steel, Black painted, 8-holes, hub piloted
- Windows, manual driver and front passenger
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Rear wheel drive
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Fuel, diesel B20
- Steering, power (Bosch S2 8014 Plus)
- Brakes, hydraulic, heavy duty Bosch/Meritor/Wabco system with 4-channel (ABS) (Includes (J69) driveline park brake.)
- Batteries, heavy-duty dual 1100 cold-cranking amps, includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- Fuel tank, rear only, 40 gallon, mounted between frame side rails and behind rear axle
- Emissions, USA 50 State certified
- Rear suspension, 11,000 (4,990 kg) multi-leaf, vari-rate (Not available with air suspension.)
- Highway Service Transmission, Automatic close-ratio 6 SPD with double overdrive, Allison, A1700HS ratios: 3.10 1ST, 1.80 2ND, 1.40 3RD, 1.00 4TH, 0.70 5TH, 0.61 6TH Highway Series, 19.5K GVW & 26K GCW Max., requires PTX and park pawl. Available with GVWs less than or equal to 19.5K (Requires (C5B) 15,000 lbs. GVWR, (C7P) 16,000 lbs. GVWR, (C7R) 16,500 lbs. GVWR, (GZX) 17,500 lbs. GVWR, (GZJ) 18,000 lbs. GVWR or (GZG) 19,500 lbs. GVWR. Requires (R6G) 26,000 lb. GCWR (11,793 kg).)
- Transmission shift control calibration, fuel sense Performance
- Incomplete vehicle
- Axle, limited slip, Dana Spicer Truetrac, torque proportioning limited slip
- Rear axle, 10,000 lb. (4,536 kg) Dana Spicer S14-110, single reduction
- Front axle, 7,000 lbs., Dana Spicer D800-N, "I"-beam, non-driving (Requires (FK6) 7,000 lb. (3,175 kg) front suspension.)
- Axle lubricant, rear, synthetic oil EmGard FE -75W-90
- Front suspension, 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg) multi-leaf, includes shock absorbers
- Axle to End of Frame, 49" (Requires wheelbase (ED5) 201", (ED9) 165", (ER2) 189" or (FQT) 141". Not available with (G40), (GP1) or (GP8) rear air suspension.)
- Exhaust system, right side exit, behind rear wheel (Requires (FQT) 141" wheelbase.)
- Wheelbase, 141" (358.1 cm), 60" CA (Requires (F0C) 49" axle to end of frame and (NPR) exhaust. Not available with rear air suspensions.)
- Engine, Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8, B20-Diesel compatible 350 hp
- GVWR, 16,500 lbs. (7484 kg) (Silverado 4500HD Requires (FTA) 7,000 lb. front axle/(FK6) suspension and (FN1) 10,000 lb. rear axle and (GR3) 11,000 lb. rear suspension or (G40) 12,000 lb. rear air suspension, or (FTD) 6,000 lb. front axle/(F95) suspension, (GL4) 11,000 lb. rear axle and (GR3) 11,000 lb. or (GR4) 13,500 lb rear suspension, or (G40) 12,000 lb. rear air suspension, or (FTA) 7,000 lb. front axle/(FK6) suspension and (FU7) 15,500 lb. rear suspension or (GP8) 15,500 lb. rear air suspension and (HD1) 15,000 lb. rear axle, or (FTA) 7,000 lb. front axle/(FK6) suspension and (G40) 12,000 lb. rear air suspension or (GP1) 13,500 lb. rear air suspension or (GR3) 11,000 lb. rear suspension or (GR4) 13,500 lb. rear suspension and (GL4) 11,000 lb. rear axle. Not available with rear air suspension when ordered with (FQT) 141" wheelbase.)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio Max road speed: 79 MPH (Not available with Allison 1750 transmission with 30,000 GCWR rating (MJ0), (MI0), (MHV), (ME0).)
- Traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Horn, single-note
- OnStar, delete
- Airbag deactivation switch, frontal passenger-side (Included and only available with (AK5) frontal, driver and right front passenger airbags.)
- Brake, parking, driveline park brake system
- Airbags, Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"