2014 Chevrolet Equinox LS
Used 2014 Chevrolet Equinox LS SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 1LG26
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol I4 2.4/145
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Black
- Int. Color: Jet Black
- Mileage: 99,697
- Stock #: 18455A
- VIN 2GNFLEEK7E6382591
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Sunset Chevrolet, 910 Traffic Ave In Tiny Overhead Sumner, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* If want a comfortable family/gear hauler that's larger than other compact crossover SUVs but small enough to be at ease in parking lots, the Equinox is worth a look. For those who need to pull moderate loads, the 3,500-pound towing capacity in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Equinox is Chevrolet's torchbearer in the sizzling compact crossover segment. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2014 Chevy Equinox has a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2014 Equinox has a good blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-but-not-too-small SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the 2014 Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2014 Black Chevrolet Equinox LS AWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdri
6 Speaker Audio System Feature,6 Speakers,AM/FM radio: SiriusXM,CD player,Radio data system,Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player & MP3 Capability,SiriusXM Satellite Radio,Air Conditioning,Manual Climate Control,Rear window defroster,Power driver seat,Power steering,Power windows,Remote keyless entry,Steering wheel mounted audio controls,Four wheel independent suspension,Speed-sensing steering,Traction control,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,ABS brakes,Dual front impact airbags,Dual front side impact airbags,Emergency communication system: OnStar Directions & Connections,Front anti-roll bar,Low tire pressure warning,Occupant sensing airbag,Overhead airbag,Rear anti-roll bar,Brake assist,Electronic Stability Control,Delay-off headlights,Fully automatic headlights,Panic alarm,Security system,Speed control,Bumpers: body-color,Power door mirrors,Spoiler,Cloth Seat Trim,Compass,Driver door bin,Driver vanity mirror,Front reading lights,Illuminated entry,Outside temperature display,Passenger vanity mirror,Rear seat center armrest,Tachometer,Telescoping steering wheel,Tilt steering wheel,Trip computer,Deluxe Front Bucket Seats,Front Bucket Seats,Front Center Armrest,Split folding rear seat,Passenger door bin,Alloy wheels,Rear window wiper,Variably intermittent wipers,3.53 Axle Ratio,*AWD*,*CARFAX CLEAN HISTORY REPORT*,*CARFAX ONE OWNER *, SEATS DELUXE FRONT BUCKET (STD), ENGINE 2.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE (STD), JET BLACK CLOTH SEAT TRIM, LICENSE PLATE BRACKET FRONT, AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM/SIRIUSXM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AND MP3/WMA PLAYBACK CAPABILITY Graphic Interface Display (GID) Radio Data System (RDS) speed-compensated volume and outside temperature display (STD), LS PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment, BLACK, All Wheel Drive, Power Steering, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Aluminum Wheels, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Aluminum Wheels, Temporary Spare Tire, Automatic Headlights, Power Mirror(s), Intermittent Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Satellite Radio, MP3 Player, Auxiliary Audio Input, MP3 Player, Auxiliary Audio Input, Satellite Radio, Requires Subscription, Bluetooth Connection, Bucket Seats, Cloth Seats, Driver Adjustable Lumbar, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Rear Bench Seat, Floor Mats, Floor Mats, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Tire Pressure Monitor, Trip Computer, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Security System, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Security System, Engine Immobilizer, A/C, Rear Defrost, Power Outlet, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Front Reading Lamps, Brake Assist, Traction Control, Traction Control, Stability Control, Daytime Running Lights, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Side Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Telematics, Navigation from Telematics, Child Safety Locks, Power Door Locks, Tire Pressure Monitor
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Seats, Deluxe front bucket
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Door locks, power programmable with power lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button, content theft alarm activation verification and illuminated entry
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer.
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster front driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units), Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Air conditioning, manual climate control
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Steering wheel, comfort grip vinyl with mounted cruise and audio controls
- Audio system feature, 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars.
- LS Interior, Base Cloth
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders
- Audio system, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD player and MP3/WMA playback capability Graphic Interface Display (GID), Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and outside temperature display
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Bluetooth for phone only when equipped with (UE1) OnStar. Deleted with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Floor mats, carpeted front (Standard on orders entered or re-edited as of 11-20-13. Optional on orders entered or re-edited before 11-20-13. May be deleted for credit by adding (R6Q) floor mats not desired on Fleet or Government orders only.)
- Floor mats, carpeted rear (Standard on orders entered or re-edited as of 11-20-13. Optional on orders entered or re-edited before 11-20-13. May be deleted for credit by adding (R6Q) floor mats not desired on Fleet or Government orders only.)
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, tinted
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RSB) 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum wheels.)
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- LS Exterior Appearance includes body-color bumpers with Charcoal lowers, body-color door handles, 17" aluminum wheels and Black mirrors
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Exhaust, single
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW]
- GVWR, 5070 lbs (2300 kg) (Requires all-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Chassis, all-wheel drive (1LG26 model only.)
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio (Requires 1LG26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic with overdrive
- Traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, power operated rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, Thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"