2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Pickup
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: T
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 5.3L/325
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Red
- Int. Color: Jet Black/Dark Ash
- Mileage: 13,263
- Stock #: 7136
- VIN 3GTU2VEC7EG104001
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Sunset Ford of Sumner, just off of Highway 410 down the hill from Bonney Lake, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 is all new for 2014. It possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. Open the doors and the Sierra's interior welcomes you into a calming and comfortable retreat from the busy outside world. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Base Level Sierra trims on all models come with a powerful 4.3-Liter V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285 horsepower and a 6-speed automatic transmission. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes. Plus, since you have the choice between two to three trims based on the model picked, GMC has a 2014 Sierra 1500 for just about anyone. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The 2014 Sierra's innovative powertrains and handsome aesthetics should appeal to longtime GMC fans and tempt buyers new to the brand. In just one of
- Steering wheel audio controls
- SiriusXM satellite radio (subscription required)
- Remote keyless entry
- Door locks, power
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- 6-speaker audio system
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats)
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Universal Home Remote
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat DVD/Blu-Ray Entertainment Package when (U42) is ordered.)
- Seating, heated driver and front passenger
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Pedals, power-adjustable
- Seats, front 40/20/40 leather-appointed split-bench 3-passenger with (KA1) heated seat cushions and seat backs. Includes 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including driver/front passenger power recline, driver/front passenger power lumbar, 2-position driver memory and adjustable outboard head restraints.
- Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink, AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD with USB ports, auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free Smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone (See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility info.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility info.)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Bumper, front chrome
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Door handles, chrome
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Mirrors, outside chrome cap, heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and puddle lamps (includes driver's side spotter mirror)
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) polished aluminum
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on center switch bank
- Grille surround, chrome (With (GAT) All-Terrain Package grille is body colored.)
- Headlamps, halogen projector with LED signature
- Tires, P265/65R18 all-season, blackwall (Needs to be upgraded to All-Terrain tires when (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package is ordered.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Required with (NHT) Max Trailering Package on 2WD or 4WD models.)
- Transfer case, 4WD, active electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Package on 2WD models. Standard on 4WD models.) (Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Package on 2WD models. Standard on 4WD models.)
- Cargo tie downs (4) , movable upper
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with Flex Fuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (355 hp [265 kW]
- OnStar Equipped (subscription required)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes right-front airbag Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"