2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Base
Used 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Base Pickup
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: TK15753
- Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/325
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Blue
- Int. Color: Ash
- Mileage: 24,548
- Stock #: 7256
- VIN 1GTV2LEC8GZ267719
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2016 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Sunset Ford of Sumner, just off of Highway 410 down the hill from Bonney Lake, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* Powerful and efficient engines; improved tech interfaces for 2016; versatile and comfortable interior; superior ride quality on Denali trim. Source: Edmunds
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
16/22 City/Highway MPG 2016 Blue GMC Sierra 1500 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Extended Cab Odometer is 15200 miles below market average!
- 6-speaker audio system (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models and Included and only available on Regular Cab models with (IOB) 7" diagonal color touch screen display radio with IntelliLink.)
- Seat, rear full-width folding bench, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires a Double Cab model.)
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models. On Regular Cab included and only available with (PDD) Sierra Convenience Package.) (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab. On Regular Cab. Included and only available with (PCR) Sierra Fleet Convenience Package.)
- Audio system, 4.2" diagonal color display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Dynamic guidelines not available on IO3.)
- Door locks, power
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- OnStar Delete
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Grille surround, chrome (Not included when (SXL) Elevation Edition is ordered.)
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Bumper, front chrome lower
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW]
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires a Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD model and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Four wheel drive
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Included with (SXL) Elevation Edition on 2WD models. Standard with 4WD models. Included with (9G3) Suspension Package, off-road, for base decor vehicles with 4WD models.) (Included with 4WD models or (SXL) Elevation Edition on 2WD models.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Suspension Package
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD V6 models. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Pickup box (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered on Regular Cab models.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes right-front airbag Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"